Paphos is a coastal city in the Southwest of Cyprus and also the capital of Paphos district. City is divided into two parts old Paphos and New Paphos. Currently, new Paphos is inhabited city and has many attractions. You can discover many interesting sights and places around the city with your family. there are some of the top hotels and resorts of the city known for their first-class services. You can book your hotel room and accommodation in those resorts. Shopping lover will not be disappointed in Paphos as you can browse for hours in the city’s market.
· Kato Paphos Archaeological Park – This is one of the top attractions of the city and situated 0.7 miles away from the city center. This park is perfect place for family trip and will make you feel enjoy to the fullest.
· Ayios Neophytos Monastery – This is one of the religious sites in Paphos and attracts millions of the visitors to there. You can see cats and caves here and can also discover other attractions nearby it.
· Coral Bay – It is situated 6.3 miles from the city center and you are advised to not go into Coral Bay alone or in small groups. You can enjoy in crystal clear beaches and can spend some quality time.
· Aphrodite’s Rock – While travelling Paphos this one is worth a stop and situated in the city center. It is a lovely site and good place to spend your weekends. If you follow this charming rock formation from the Paphos direction the road goes inland past Paphos airport.
· Super Aphrodite Water park – You can go there for fantastic day outs. You can discover brilliant children area with a number of attractions to suit all ages, along with a small water slide. You can reach there within 15 minutes from the city center.
· Tsada Golf club – If you are a sport lover, then you must visit golf club of Tsada. There are many other sports that you can try. You have to pay for having entry in the Golf club.
· Strictly Spectacular – It is a fast-paced, action packed live extravaganza starring seven professional singers and dancers in the most popular and biggest live variety show to ever hit Cyprus.
You can get to Paphos by any mode of travelling like by road, train and by flight. Flights to Paphos are the best and very comfortable way. There are many leading airlines that are serving the city with its cheap flights and making it very easy for you to get Paphos. You can book online cheap air tickets to Paphos.